Speak Your Mind

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Feeling Angry?

With everything going on in the world today, how could you not feel angry at one time or another?  The most important thing to remember is that anger is birth out of chaos, resentment, frustration, loss or failure.  Then we continually feed our disappointments which causes a lack of forgiveness, this leads to our anger building and building. The anger on top of unrepentance leads to unresolved situations and that leads to rage.  There is a right way to deal with your anger.  If we are saved, we are holy people without fault in God's eyes.  We therefore have the burden of showing the world the right way to deal with hardships, difficult people, unjust situations, poverty, short comings, etc.

I had a period in my life where every person I came in touch with, every situation I was involved in, irritated me and I was a very unhappy person.  No matter what you're going through, There is a God and he sent someone that saw passed my anger and knew I was just acting out because my life wasn't right with God.  She challenged me to at some point to reach out (by prayer) and ask
why everything in my life was causing me to be so unhappy. Amazingly God pointed out that my heart, attitude and mindset was wrong which set the tone for how I was dealing with my problems.  God guided me to the bible where I learned about having joy.  I became more prayerful, but in praying for peace, joy and patience God begin to lead me to what I was praying to be delivered from.  So I learned quite a lot during this trail, which God was saying that what I'm praying for I already have, but I need to exercise my fruits.

We live in a world where people do what makes them happy, what they think is right and pay little or no attention to the negative effects that causes for others around them.  Even in these situations, we need to keep our eyes focused on the Lord.  There's prosperity in living for God's approval.  There's victory and satisfaction in doing right in God's sight, even if it seems like the devil is winning.  The trick of the devil is to make us feel like we're wining, even when there's a loss.  Quarreling, anger and resentment creates a division and there's no victory in being separated from God, from your comforter, from your loved ones, from your support system. The devil wants to isolate you, so you feel like you have no one on your side, nothing to live for and no hope in your situation getting any better.

Remember: THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Anger is an emotion produced by the flesh and does not create any positive results.
  • When you get angry, let reading the word feed, nourish and bring you comfort.
  • Let reading the bible, prayer and supplication allow you to become visionaries or workmen for the change that is needed.  
  • We all have a job to do to show the world who God is, so let's get to work.
  • See the vision, write the vision (create a plan of action) and get workers (to carry out the vision).
  • Sow into being peacemakers & peace restorers.
  • Speak God into all situations, good and bad.  This will remind us of who He is and that He is in control of all situations, not the other way around.
  • We are more than conquers, no weapon formed against us will prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)

1 comment: