Speak Your Mind

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Can We Talk?

The question of the day is:

God being the creator of the world and everything in it, did He create evil?

http://www.openbible.info/topics/god_creating_the_world

Daily Scripture for the day


I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

“It is I who by my great power and my outstretched arm have made the earth, with the men and animals that are on the earth, and I give it to whomever it seems right to me.

For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): “I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Of old you laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion

1 comment:

  1. God did not create "evil" as we know it. "Evil" is a generic word that humans created and covers many different things. God created a perfect world. "Evil", as you are referring, was created before this world from a being God created (Satan/Lucifer). Defining sin as evil, I don't believe, is entirely accurate unless intentional. MY OPINION

    ReplyDelete