Speak Your Mind

Friday, April 12, 2013

Seeking Blog Host & Writer

My goal is to create a Christian Talk show, but before we get started I want to make sure we have an audience for this project.  I started this blog in order to test the market for the subject I want to showcase.  The subject is God of course, but I want to give people a sneak peek of the type of show and material I will present.  The official position I'm seeking to fill is Blog Writer & Host.

I'll test this position for a three month period. I will broadcast a new topic on a weekly basic.  The Writer and Host will work with me (producer) to develop story lines, plan activities, write, edit & produce segments and create context and story elements. During non-production days the talent will assist me with researching topics, organizing field shoots and conducting interviews, writing scripts, suggesting & selecting music; overseeing the production process and editing shots.

I'm looking to begin filming in two weeks and then post the video segments on the blog by May 11, 2013. The position will pay $25 per episode.  We will create 1 episode weekly for a trial three month period.  Because I'm working with a very limited budget, I'm only seeking non-union talent at this time.

If you're interested, I've included a story at http://agodlyword.blogspot.com/2012/09/audition-tape-blog-host.html that I would like to see you deliver by video submission.  This will be considered your audition tape.  I would love to see you deliver the subject matter will zest, clarity, confidence and feel free to add a personal touch to your video submission.  You can then submit the audition tape through the electronic submission form via the agodlyword.blogspot.com website.  Just go all the way down to the bottom of the webpage.  All entries must be submitted by April 20th 2013.

Thank you for you time.  Good Luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment