Speak Your Mind

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Daily Prophetic Word - 6/3/2015

http://www.purposedriven.com/day16/

WHAT MATTERS MOST
All About Love: 1 Cor. 13
Rick Warren


 “There was a rich man whose land produced a bountiful harvest.  He asked himself,'What shall I do, for I don’t have space to store my goods?’  Then he said, 'Here’s what I’ll do: I’ll tear down my barns and build me larger ones!  Then I’ll say to myself, "I have so many good
things stored up for me - now rest, eat, drink, and be merry!”  But God said to him, 'You fool, this night your life will be demanded of you; and then to whom will all your things belong?’  Thus will it be for anyone who stores up treasure for himself but is not rich in what matters to God."               Luke 2:16-21 (NAB)


“If you are a follower of Christ Jesus ... All that matters is your faith that makes you love others.”  Gal. 5:6 (CEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment